Welcome to visit Hitiway’s website!
Call (832) 653-2325
M-Ticket Ticketing Management System
The M-Ticket scenic spot ticketing system is an important part of the M-Platform of the MeLucky all-in-one card management system platform. It adopts the B/S plus C/S system architecture and can be interconnected with any subsystem in the management platform. It is a large-scale scenic spot ticket management system that integrates venue ticketing management, ticket checking management, channel management, real-time monitoring of equipment status, people flow statistics, and report management.
- Support One-Card-Totalsolution. Can share a database with subsystems such as access control, attendance, patrol, consumption, parking lot, property management, etc.
- Support online mode
- Support automatic time synchronization between channel controller and server
- Support automatic initialization, parameters are automatically downloaded
- Automatic data backup and clearing
- Detailed operation log and program running log
- Monitor device status in real time
- Real-time report, real-time query
- Support department permissions
- Support channel controller program download and upgrade
- Channel voice prompt
- Support barcode, proximity card, electronic label
- Supports multiple ticket types and can be customized
- Support ticket printing design
- Has a decision-making system for setting fares
- Support control of audience flow and limit the number of tickets issued
- Support discount tickets, senior tickets, half tickets for children, group tickets, annual tickets, joint tickets, package tickets, travel agency tickets, VIP tickets, etc.
- Support image comparison and secondary return
- Support automatic processing of ticket expiration
- The ticket type of the ticket office can be set flexibly
- Support three roller gates, flash wing access machines, full height doors, flapping doors, fast lanes, disabled access, etc.